Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Magdalene Laundries Ireland North and South.

 First of all, using Mary Magdalene’s name for such evil will have its price in the end, especially knowing she is Jesus wife, love, co-creator and daily delight.

The Roman Catholic Church should hang their heads in shame in 2021 for such evil, which also included countless millions of children, women and men being abused along with this shame for many decades.

I knew the hand of Rome in my childhood, which ruined my life and saw me self abuse myself for years through alcohol because I could not handle my abuse in my childhood and teenage years, which then continued until my early 30’s, and this abuse took place using the names of God Most High, the Holy Spirit and Jesus.

Did not Jesus warn those who would harm the little to come to him and His Father, “It would be a better end to put a millstone around their neck and jump into the sea?”

Yet His warning and words were forgotten by those who claim to represent God Most High, the Holy Spirit and Jesus on Earth, which is the greatest of all sins, especially using our Heavenly Mother, the female Ruach Ha-Kodesh/Holy Spirit/Ruh al-Qudus name for such evil, knowing She is the wife, love, co-creator and daily delight of our Heavenly Father.

From Roman Catholic dictionary 1950 edition.

As you can see dear brothers the explanation of our Heavenly Mother is revealed in the Roman Catholic dictionary in all Her glory, but few of the 7.6bn earthly human beings upon Earth today know this vital Truth anymore.
The Church of England have also apologised for their part in the sale of babies throughout Ireland and beyond.

To be continued...

San Dom de Nanta van san Nantess estanto?

Twitter.com/@aunidan64

paypal.me/aunidanchristi64

Aunidan


No comments: