Tuesday, August 6, 2019

From Northern Ireland to Scotland and back 2019.



On a weekend trip to Scotland, the first time for a break in ten years I was able to test and learn how to use my new Nikon P900 camera and as you will see the photographs are amazing in their own various ways.

Scotland is the land of my Ancestors the Stewart's and its beauty is as beautiful as my own fair land of Northern Ireland.

Glasgow is a progressive city, with high rise building and housing as far as you can see.

I was always struck by the massive wind farms as we travelled to and fro, which could be the way to go when the Politicians of this country of Northern Ireland decide to go back to work and serve the people as they were voted in to do.

The most ironic and sad part of my journey was returning to Belfast Harbour and out of the mist appeared the famous Belfast Shipyard of Harland and Wolff, famed for building the Titanic amongst hundreds of other famous ships was the site of a mighty cruise ship berthed right beside the famous Shipyard and its famous Samson and Goliath cranes, which is truly sad knowing today, on the 06/08/2019, the famous Shipyard has now gone into administration, which a great loss for Belfast and Northern Ireland in general.

Yet when travelling Scotland through I was amazed by the number of massive wind farms I saw on my travels, which could be the way to go for Northern Ireland, and possibly a saviour for this Historical Shipyard.



I hope you enjoy my little photographic movies and if you can help with a donation towards advancing my movies into proper documentaries then please donate at:



paypal.me/aunidanchristi64

Thank you.

www.twitter.com
www.vocal.media/authors/aunidan-christi-kpgs

"Peace be with you all." 

No comments: