Sunday, September 6, 2020

The Spiritual Truth, a Guide into all Truth. Books 1-2-3-4-

After 15 years of visitations by Heavenly Ancestors and many visions, and dreams, I began to gather together all I had been taught, studied, researched and written.

Then in 2015 I began to put together my first guide book 📚 into all Spiritual Truth, which I published on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk in 2017 😇

Then after a short break I began to put together my second guide book 📚 into all Spiritual Truth, which I published in 2018, also available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

Then in 2018/19 I begun my third guide book 📚 into all Spiritual Truth, which once more can be found on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
Now in 2020 my fourth of seven guide books into all Spirit Truth is published on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
Now I will take a break until I am instructed by above to write my fifth guide into all Spiritual Truth.
What is in all my guide books?
Things you could not even imagine in your wildest dreams, yet are true regardless of your conditioning throughout the past centuries and decades.
Spiritual Truth is different from religious truth, because Spiritual Truth comes from above, whereas, religious truth comes from below.
So check my guide 📚 books out on Amazon, today, for you have much to learn and very short time to learn it.

“The Two are One,
They have Sons and Daughters,
Upon Earth,
Men and women.”

San Dom de Nanta van san Nantess estanto?


Aunidan







No comments: